Armstrong is founded on independence, integrity and clear commercial advice. We help management teams and investors make successful investments by providing clear, strategic and practical operational recommendations; we get to the point.
WORKING WITH ARMSTRONG
Our purpose is to get you to the point where;
- You’ll have confidence to make the right decisions
- You’ll have a clear roadmap / plan
- You will get fresh angles, backed by evidence
- You’ll have a trusted advisor and critical friend
- You’ll get great results
- You’ll find us easy to work with
Our culture is collegiate, we strive for excellence and are thoughtful in everything we do. We’re always evolving. Your Armstrong team will be led by a partner and supported by a team of consultants and operational / sector specialists.
A POSITIVE IMPACT
We strongly believe background shouldn’t determine future careers which is why we are part of the Multiverse apprenticeship programme. Learn more about Multiverse
We’re also raising funds for inspire! a London based charity who work in partnership with businesses, education providers and the community to inspire, support and open doors for young people: improving their access to the world of work, raising achievement levels and enhancing their future career prospects and lives. You can follow our fund raising progress on LinkedIn
JOIN THE TEAM
We’re always interested in speaking to people who want to join our team. You’ll need to be independent, resourceful and confident to make decisions using your initiative.
We don’t cut corners and if it’s not consistent with our integrity, we won’t do it. We don’t do bureaucracy, we don’t have fancy job titles and we don’t work 9 to 5. But we do take breaks and we enjoy our work.
We’ll only ask you to do things that are of value to our clients, our business and ourselves. The more you put in, the more you’ll get out… we don’t believe in limiting achievement. We believe in doing our best and being well rewarded for it.
What we look for:
- Strong analytical ability and logical thinking skills, with a good memory.
- Commercial understanding – the ability to know in your gut what will work and what won’t.
- Project management – essential to managing both your own and your team’s workload.
- Client facing skills – excellent presentation, interpersonal skills and client focus.
- Inquisitiveness – the healthy scepticism that takes nothing at face value and always asks ‘why?’
- People skills – the ability to talk to a tyre fitter one minute and a CEO the next.
- Experience – we are looking for people who are different to us, whether that be experienced consultants or those from an operational background seeking a change of career.
- A sense of humour and broad shoulders.
We’re always keen to speak to potential Engagement Managers. If you’ve been working in a senior consultant role or equivalent and you’re looking for your next step up in advisory, you should give us a call. At Armstrong, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your leadership skills, commercial savvy and market recognition working in a high-performance entrepreneurial environment.
Interested in joining Armstrong?
We’re currently seeking business-minded graduates with 3-5 years’ commercial experience.
If you want to be an integral part of a fast-growing team with a flexible, entrepreneurial style, working in different sectors on a monthly basis and facing intellectual and commercial challenges every day, then you should give us a call.
Interested in joining Armstrong?
We work with individuals with an extensive experience of specific industries. Often these are people with other roles, semi-retired or those seeking a return to work after a career break. They share a desire for a variety of intellectually challenging work, insatiable commercial curiosity, a love of serious intellectual challenge and the ability to engage fully in the Armstrong team to deliver the client’s objectives.
Specialists work alongside Armstrong’s full time consultants blending both deep sector experience and the rigour of Armstrong’s 360° commercial due diligence methodology.
Interested in working with Armstrong?